The holiday season is such a wonderful time to make others feel special, through spending quality time with them, supporting them, or treating them to something they'll love. It's also a time to *try* to find even a few minutes a day to slow down and treat yourself to things that make you feel special, too.
This gift guide is a collection of a few of my favorite things that make me feel good - both inside and outside. Whether you're looking for ideas for others, or for yourself, I know you'll love these products as much as I do.
- Emogene & Co. Glow Vitamin C Serum. This was the first product I developed, originally just for myself, and it remains one of my favorites to this day.
- Parker Lip Collection. If you know me, you know I'm always on the go, and having my lip/cheek tints in my bag are a lifesaver when I need to look and feel put together fast!
- Healer Balm. The results from this product continue to blow me away, whether it's for burns, scars, or dry skin. I use it for everything, especially in the cooler months!
- Nashville Skin Date Night Bright Pads. My favorite weekly exfoliator!
- Agent Nateur Collagen. I take this every morning in my coffee and have seen incredible results for my skin & hair. It's the only collagen I recommend!
Makeup & Beauty Essentials:
- Urban Decay Naked3 Eyeshadow Palette. The perfect rose-hued neutrals for dressing up or down!
- Dermablend Continuous Correction Tone-Evening CC Cream Foundation SPF 50+. Easy to apply on the go, and it has SPF!
- Physicians Formula Powder Palette Multi-Colored Bronzer Bronzer. For when you need a little extra glow!
- Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Waterproof Mascara. My go-to for dramatic lashes!
- L'Oreal Paris Cosmetics Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Primer Base. I swear by this stuff for that fake lash volume without all the hassle!
- Makeup Forever Full Coverage Concealer. A holiday season, and really any season, essential.
- Bastiste Dry Shampoo. If you know, you know.
- TokyoMilk Dark Eau de Parfum. My signature scent!
- Functional Fragrance Set: Destress & Reset. Another great scent that was specifically formulate to reduce anxiety.
Clothing & Accessories:
- Citrine Studs. A timeless classic made by my friend, May.
- Mamuye Classic Tote. My Mary Poppins bag.
- "Secret Signet" Rings. Something about a rings with a secret compartment never fails to give you a little edge.
- Little Leo Pendants. A bold piece for a bold woman.
- Bare Suede Heels. Perfect for holiday parties!
- Dreamer Silk Dress. My festive-events go-to!
- Rivoli Relaxed Corduroy Pants. Another elegant yet comfortable option for any occasion this season!
- Ninja CM401 Specialty 10-Cup Coffee Maker. Because good coffee is self-care.
- I Am Diosa: A Journey to Healing Deep, Loving Yourself, and Coming Back Home to Soul. One of my favorite reads that I always come back to.
- Women Who Run With The Wolves. Another great read for the girls who don't believe in settling.
- 2023 Planner. Organization = peace of mind.