Let’s talk about Niacinamide. Never heard of it? If not, you may be missing out on a hero ingredient for your skin!
A form of vitamin B3, Niacinamide is a powerful ingredient that covers a lot of bases when applied topically:
• improves skin texture and strengthen the protective barrier
• helps to reduce inflammation (often appearing as dry, irritated or flaky skin)
• increases natural lipids found on the skin surface and reduces water loss
• decreases redness and can help minimize redness from rosacea
• helps to regulate natural sebum production
Ideal for all skin types, Niacinamide
Is a key ingredient found in our Prime Niacinamide serum, and combined with Green Tea extract, multi-molecular hyaluronic acid Coenzyme Q10, this serum is a favorite for sensitive skin and rosacea concerns.
(*note: if you experience flushing or a hot sensation from taking Niacin, you may experience the same effect from applying Niacinamide.)
What’s your favorite niacinamide serum? List it below and share what Niacinamide does for your skin!