Dry brushing is one of our favorite forms of self-care, and tools for healthy, glowing skin! The benefits include...
1. Exfoliation. This benefit is often noticed the first time a person dry brushes. The process of running a firm, natural bristled brush over the skin helps loosen and remove dead skin cells, naturally exfoliating skin and increasing circulation.
2. Lymphatic Support. The lymphatic system is a major part of the body's immune system. It is made up of organs and lymph nodes, ducts and vessels that transport infection-fighting white blood cells throughout the body: Many of these lymph vessels run just below the skin and proponents of dry brushing claim that brushing the skin regularly helps stimulate the normal lymph flow within the body; helping the body detoxify itself more efficiently.
To get the most out of your dry brushing routine, we recommend the following:
1. Stay consistent! You deserve some self-care time every day, and you’ll see results faster if you stick to it!
2. Use upstrokes for best results! Check out our latest IGTV for more details and a tutorial from @naturallytruebeauty.
3. Use your Awaken Body Polish in the shower for easiest clean up!
4. Apply your Remedy Body Oil to DAMP skin right after your shower (more on this next week!)
Shop our Dry Brushing Kit here!